Whether you are just starting a new business in Glens Falls, Queensbury, Lake George or Saratoga Springs and are experiencing your first round of growing pains, or you’re in the midst of expansion and you’re still wearing too many hats, outsourcing your accounting and bookkeeping responsibilities will give you and your team the freedom to work on the important business of growing your business.
One of the biggest impediments to growth and profitability is the lack of a high-quality monthly or quarterly financial snapshot of your business.
- Where is your business right now?
- Where does it need to be six months, one year from now?
- What are your profit margins, really?
- Where are the hidden costs and inefficiencies that are eroding your company’s bottom line?
- Are you billing your customers on time and correctly?
- And, what is the cost to your business of having long-overdue receivables?
These are just some of the questions that we can answer for you. At the same time, we can help you to reduce the costs associated with these services by 30 to 50 percent.
Our services include:
- Bookkeeping services
- Payroll preparation
- Quarterly sales tax preparation
- QuickBooks or other accounting dashboard set-up and implementation
- Accounts Payables and Accounts
Having our team manage bookkeeping, payroll services, sales tax prep, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable will help your own staff improve and streamline their own internal processes and workflow, resulting in increased efficiencies and generating more sales and profitability.
Our team of financial experts will deliver meaningful monthly financial information that will give you a clear picture of your cash flow, your true costs, and reduce redundancies and errors.
Most importantly, you’ll have access to better information and it will be on-time. This allows you to make those important decisions about the future of your business.
Contact us at Revelare Associates to learn more about how we can help you with shared services business consulting, advisory services, and a plan to successfully exit your business when the time is right!