Business Development & Strategy
Would your company benefit from the knowledge and expertise of people who have been leaders in business consulting, accounting and financial advisory services for over 75 years?
Because of our industry-focused knowledge, our financial discipline and our deep understanding of critical technology tools, Revelare Associates can provide highly specialized Business Consulting Services and act as thought leaders in the business development and strategic planning for your company. Our Business Development Strategies for businesses in Warren, Washington and Saratoga NY counties:
- We will work with you to create a comprehensive and smart business plan, or provide in-depth analysis of your existing plan.
- With our Shared Services Network, your business will benefit from our expert team of business planners, who will create budgets and develop accurate forecasting models, that we will continuously review and revise as your business evolves, to create long-term growth and expansion strategies.
- We can assist with your Leadership and Core Team development and provide “gap” leadership while you are working to replace a key member of your leadership team.
- Do you have the “right people in the right seats on the bus?” Our team can assess your management structure and your core business unit strategies and, where indicated, execute organizational re-alignments and job/role re-designs.
- We will help you to develop and implement results-oriented ROI technology solutions that will aid in your business’s overall profitability and bottom line.
- We will work with your team to develop, train and implement Industry Best Practices.
- If your business is contemplating a Merger or Acquisition (M&A), we will provide screening and pre-qualification services, including risk/reward assessments, market evaluations and Business Performance Report.
- We will act as your Change Management consultants, guiding your team through the transitioning and organizational change.
- We will work with you to develop and conduct client-tailored “change readiness assessments,” to maintain your customer base and your revenue base.
In short, we can help set the course for your business so you can steer it in the desired direction, while managing your growth, anticipating the challenges ahead and being prepared to navigate through the bumps that arise along the way. Call 518-791-2431 today for more information, or contact us online!